We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as ZIP code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information collected:
Information collected allows us to better understand your needs and to provide you with a quality service, particularly for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of Atlas Paper products and services.
- Periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information you may find of interest.
- Market research. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or regular mail.
- Customization of the website according to your interests.
Please note we will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A “cookie” is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Web applications can tailor their operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of this website are being accessed. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is deleted from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Note this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We are not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide when linking to external sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and consult the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Protecting your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to our using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change this at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find of interest if you confirm that you are interested in this feature.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please advise us via the Contact Us link, and we will promptly correct or update your information.